Saturday 26 August 2017

Christmas Village



I have decided to build my own Christmas Village this year
after seeing this cute house and tree cut files from
Ahomeforcrafts.com . So cute and I can't believe she
is giving the file away for free. I was so excited when
I saw the post where she had made it into a
Gingerbread house I just had to have a go.
Here is my first house and tree which is also a free
cut file from A home for Crafts.





There is also an extra cut file for the white details
on the house that you can download for free too.




I added pearls to the roof instead of pompoms
and I coloured the holly leaves and used a red Sakura
pen to add berries.The red doornob is a flatback gem and I added
some gold glitter to the little lights at either side.




I'm going to put the battery operated tea lights inside.
I will update when I make more, I hope to make a small village by the
time it's Christmas :-) They could also be 
used as gift boxes as the roof comes off like a box lid.


No comments:

Post a Comment