Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sweet Valentine Angel for Christmas


Hi there,I didn't know if this would work or not but wanted to give it a go.
I have used Sweet Valentine Angel available here
and wanted to see if I could adapt her to make a Christmas card.
I think she would adapt to any occasion.

I used Partners Blendable pencils and blended them with baby oil
and a blending stump,the backgrounds papers are from Triple treasures
Designa Backgrounds cd.I cut her out with Spellbinders petite Scalloped
Ovales large dies and then matted her onto some holographic card cut
from the larger die.I used a Woodware snowflake punch to punch
3 snowflakes from the same holographic card and added gems to the
centres.I stamped the greeting and punched out with a circle punch.
I added a bow from my stash, DecArt snow writer and Diamond Stickles to finish.
Thanks for Looking.

Hug's

2 comments:

  1. Well done - I would not have known she was not for Christmas except for you saying so!

    ReplyDelete