Wednesday 15 October 2014

New Release at Faery Ink - Christmas


Today i would like to show you my card for the new release at Faery Ink.
I used the fab Father Christmas Available at the Etsy shop.



I used this tutorial to make an upright Z fold card.The
background papers were from the Christmas Triple treasures cd.
I used some green  mirror card for the Image panel and punched
2 circles for the top from the g mirror card also.My Image I coloured 
Spectrum Noir and Promarkers.

Face: Dusky Pink,Satin,Ivory Promarkers
Beard & hair: BGR3,BGR1 Spectrum Noirs
Berries & top: DR1,DR5,DR7 Spectrum Noirs
Leaves: CG2,DG3 Spectrum Noirs
Candles: EB1,CT2,CT3 and Satin Promarker
Log: EB7,Cinnamon,caramel & Satin Promakers
I also used some DecoArt Snow Writer on his hair & beard,
 some red gems in the corners and some red and white
ribbon from a pack I got from Wilkos for the bow.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment